These are Baby Sensory Barking's booking terms and conditions. Please do read in full, prior to making your booking
• You can join a class at any time in the term if there is a place available.
• Bookings are non-transferrable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
• If you have a prior hospital or doctors appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue. Please contact us via email.
• MISSED SESSIONS: Regretfully ONLY the 10 week bookings in Beckton have the advantage of carrying over ONE missed session. The date when you will 'Carry over' your missed session will be agreed with the class leader in advance. Should you not attend this agreed date, then unfortunately it will be lost. You may, however, offer your missed session to a friend who will attend in your place. Your class leader should be advised of this in advance. ALL OTHER SESSIONS DO NOT OFFER ANY CARRY OVER SESSIONS.
• If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. PLEASE NOTIFY US OF ANY CHANGES TO YOUR CONTACT DETAILS. If you are on FACEBOOK, you will be able to see notifications of any changes. As we run on rolling terms we will just continue the cancelled class at the next session. If the cancelled session was supposed to be your last session because your baby is graduating / you are returning to work/ any other reason for not being able to attend anymore, then you will receive a full refund for the missed session.
• In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions if the session was supposed to be your last session because your baby is graduating / you are returning to work/ any other reason for not being able to attend anymore, then you will receive a full refund for the missed session.
• Twins. We offer a discount for twins. Please enquire for terms and conditions
Classes run throughout the year, including the summer holidays. You can join a class at any time if places are still available or join the waiting list. As soon as a space becomes available, we will contact you ASAP.
You will have 5 working days from the date the email is sent to you in order to accept the space. If you are waiting for a space, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX as unfortunately, some emails do end up in that folder!
We look forward to welcoming you and your baby to our classes!
For an unforgettable Christening, Naming Day or 1st Birthday, let Baby Sensory plan all of the fun! Contact Essie direct to book. Alternatively, if you're hosting a coffee morning or simply want a smaller scale party catered for your home, we offer 'home' sessions and parties for smaller groups. For more information or to check availability call Essie on 07950673998
or email firstname.lastname@example.org